Signup Now
    Free User

Buy Windbot license for gp

Hi I want to buy windbot licence for gp on Antica or Zeluna. Anyone selling?

For some reason I can't post threads on Trade forum. Also I know that there are official resselers but prices are crazy 2kk for 30 days, and I see old posts with prices 300k for 30 days so 2kk is a bit to much.

Free User
    Yea, probably someone is going to spend 7 usd on 300k, instead of buying 250 coins (around 3kk) for 10 usd.
    http://i.imgur.com/sutQkCs.png
    • Held Pictures for Tibia Coins!
    • Every Picture participate!
    • Every Week new raffles!
    • Rules: Picture must be taken in spawn (HUD visible.)

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...forSale-com-br

This is the cheapest u can get, man in old tibia it was 5x harder to make GP'S thats why u see that posts...

With all the updates the money value went down since u can bot profiting like 200k/h+...
    So 1.5kk for a windbot its kind of cheap

Free User

I've moved this thread to the Trade section. The reason you can't post there is because you are trying to post in the "Official reseller" section, which only official resellers are allowed threads in. Keep in mind that while I don't believe there are any rules against buying / selling licenses "unofficially" (otherwise, why would the "buy license for other user" option exist?), but it is not difficult at all to perform a scam in this way (either by chargeback or by simply not sending the license time). This is why the framework for official resellers exists to begin with, to protect you, and the pricing represents that security on top of the convenience.
    Last edited by Josh; 06-03-2016 at 09:07 PM.

Check the offical resellers part!

closed
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ