Signup Now
    Free User

Stuck at Looting

Well.. My char is getting a bug when looting. I'm running the same script for a while, like 2 months now, and it started to bug when looting..

I'm on Smart Looting, as Always, but now some times when i try to move some "gold", it stucks on the "ammount to move" page, and so the bot stops. I dont heal myself anymore, dont move, just stucks, literaly.

I'm trying to solve this on my on, but i'm clueless atm. Pls some help?

Thanks

PS: I use "Move Items Quickly" so this "ammount to move" page should never come up, as it never did before.
    Last edited by mamaro; 05-29-2016 at 12:09 PM.

check if u have not blocked ctrl key or something like this, happened to me once and was like wtf.

In the settings tab, there is an option for something like "Open menu policy", you'll want to set this to "Confirm if cavebotting". This issue does happen sometimes (context menus appear when they shouldn't) and usually you'll want to press OK, just to get rid of the dialog. This will do that. You could set it to "Cancel if cavebotting" or even Confirm or Cancel always if you'd like, they do exactly what they say (cancel the dialog, or confirm the dialog, when cavebot is on or any time.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    In the settings tab, there is an option for something like "Open menu policy", you'll want to set this to "Confirm if cavebotting". This issue does happen sometimes (context menus appear when they shouldn't) and usually you'll want to press OK, just to get rid of the dialog. This will do that. You could set it to "Cancel if cavebotting" or even Confirm or Cancel always if you'd like, they do exactly what they say (cancel the dialog, or confirm the dialog, when cavebot is on or any time.
    *BUMP, i got the same problem*
    I didn't really get what you meant by this.. I got the same problem and i didn't really get what you meant by this. I checked in my "Open menu policy" and its set to this : "https://gyazo.com/f3ea23fb061f1e0b54596f0de085bda8" also "Confirmed if cavebotting".
    I've been really dying around on my chars for 2 months now without knowing really why I had this problem, now I finally see the problem and it's this --> " https://gyazo.com/3c0aa983d12230b391335bfbe38fe7de ", please help me bro <3

Free User
    all my loot is enabled and he dosent loot anything what to do, where to go and what to do please answer me fast

Free User
    same thing here! sometimes my character got "stuck" doesn't move....... stay still like 30 seconds open loots and go to the next waypoint....