Signup Now
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti Furniture

Quote Originally Posted by arruda View Post
    @Leonardo

I'm having problems with this, i think the problem is they are making the trap with the furniture in page 2 of browse field, your script is opening browse field and closing and never find the furniture to break.
    LOL how the fuck they do that ?

I will rework this code but this feature of seeking pages will be hard to do, so don't expect it to come too soon.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    LOL how the fuck they do that ?

I will rework this code but this feature of seeking pages will be hard to do, so don't expect it to come too soon.
    If i see this happening again i'll take an ss. They are using venore plants, but i don't know if this changes something about the way they do this =p

Wind Tester
    My problem is that even if i set time to 60 seconds, anti furniture is starting to destroy objects earlier, for example 10 seconds, and then my bot is screwd cause its trying to talk to npc while out of range. This happens in veno bank and magic shop. Anyone have fix for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Imba View Post
    My problem is that even if i set time to 60 seconds, anti furniture is starting to destroy objects earlier, for example 10 seconds, and then my bot is screwd cause its trying to talk to npc while out of range. This happens in veno bank and magic shop. Anyone have fix for this?
    I use the default settings and have no problems at Venore.
    Yours,
    pvzin

Quote Originally Posted by Imba View Post
    Ye it's really bugged, something I did wrong and will be fixed. Can be replaced temporally with this another variation:

if $standtime >= 60000 then
    antifurnituretrap('Machete')
    end

Guys I've managed to use browse field and search on the next pages, but there's a big problem, and you'll need to deal with that.

Tibia doesn't allow any bot read all the tile items, it's limited to 10 items max. And browse field returns 30 slots. So it'll only work if the furniture is up to 10th item in each page.

i.e 10th, 40th, 70th item on the tile field.

I can't improve it further. It's not a bot limitation but the Tibia memory that doesn't return the information I need.

Free User
    @Leonardo , after the new update, my bot somethimes try to destroy furniture in houses. Saw the bot trying to enter a house to destroy, well I think it wanted to destroy that piece of furniture since I didnt see any other furniture in the house standing, those venore plants "Areca Palm", but yea since he isnt invited he just keeps trying to enter... Never had any problems before the update tough
    Last edited by wimme; 04-03-2014 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wimme View Post
    @Leonardo , after the new update, my bot somethimes try to destroy furniture in houses. Saw the bot trying to enter a house to destroy, well I think it wanted to destroy that piece of furniture since I didnt see any other furniture in the house standing, those venore plants "Areca Palm", but yea since he isnt invited he just keeps trying to enter... Never had any problems before the update tough
    He tries to reach every item, even inside houses, but when the message "You are not invited" appear it'll stop from entering it again. Each time you reset the libraries it'll reset those houses positions.

But the bot itself adds a special area in the door house if you are trying to enter for a long time, so you shouldn't worry.

Free User
    At venore bank the bot is bugging even when i put that on hotkey it dont brake trough of water, it just goes from back and forth between waypoints @Leonardo

Work on Goblin Statue, Trough? I need just for those two items for my Rookstayer. By the way, could you explain me where should I paste it? Anyone know what should I do for walkable items like a wooden chairs, boxes, creates etc. ?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    He tries to reach every item, even inside houses, but when the message "You are not invited" appear it'll stop from entering it again. Each time you reset the libraries it'll reset those houses positions.

But the bot itself adds a special area in the door house if you are trying to enter for a long time, so you shouldn't worry.
    Any updates over here mate? On my side, it still tryes to reach any furniture not considering any stand time, even when using the conditional $standtime