Signup Now
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti Furniture

Anti Furniture

Anti Furniture

Description

Breaks all items that can't be walked over, such as Troughs and Flower Pots. It uses browse field if the item is trapped by other items.

Configuration

Just set the meele item name you want to use to break items and the stand time, in seconds, to start running script. Be sure to have the item on your hotkeys as crosshair or at least being visible on the opened backpacks.

Code

auto(1000, 1200)

antifurnituretrap('Machete', 30)

Download
    Last edited by Leonardo; 03-16-2015 at 05:58 PM. Reason: fixed broken link

nice job Will for sure use this on all scripts!

LATEST SCRIPTS SKYPE
    Got a Question? Add me on Skype!
    bugwt.support

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://mystatus.skype.com/smallclassic/bugwt.support). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Wind Tester
    Nice, i was missing it on noobchars. There are so many pkers with troughs on my server.
    Will it work if i put name of weapon from equipment?

Quote Originally Posted by Imba View Post
    Nice, i was missing it on noobchars. There are so many pkers with troughs on my server.
    Will it work if i put name of weapon from equipment?
    Yes it works, but works even better with items binded on hotkeys like F1-F12.

Awesome Great work.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Wind Powered
    Thanks a lot ;-) For sure will help !: D

This is pretty awesome work, amazing job mate!

LoL needed this Ty Leo!

Free User
    LEONARDO i was botting normally in a cave, when i see some antibot players, the put a furniture and in top some vials, and the bot cant destroy the furnitures, then i can die but i was in the pc, but what happend if i afk?, they can kill me easyly, so i think is good to add any method to move those shit from furniture!

Quote Originally Posted by Fisen View Post
    LEONARDO i was botting normally in a cave, when i see some antibot players, the put a furniture and in top some vials, and the bot cant destroy the furnitures, then i can die but i was in the pc, but what happend if i afk?, they can kill me easyly, so i think is good to add any method to move those shit from furniture!
    Yes I thought that could be possible but, how could they put items on unwalkable items if they block all tile ?

Can you send an image of the furniture they used on you ?